- Resa Lavicky (402-643-6247) – email@example.com
- Water, sewage, and garbage all in one bill. Garbage is picked up every Tuesday.
- All utilities are billed to the city clerk
- Utility deposit is $200 and is paid to the city clerk
- Norris Public Power (402-223-4038)
- Clarks Telecommunication (402-535-2000)
- Windstream (866-445-8084)
- St. Wenceslaus Catholic Church (402-643-9107)
How Bee Was Named
Bee is, of course, located in Seward County’s “B” precinct, and dates back to 1887.
Did you know?
Friday night is fish fry night at Lou & Mary Ann’s Bar and people from all around the area come for dinner. The bar is so famous, even candidates for political office have made it a campaign stop.