GREETINGS SEWARD COUNTY VISITORS AND NEWCOMERS
Next 4th of July Celebrations
If you have decided to make Seward County your home, you are in luck!
- Our community is one of the top places to live in Nebraska and of course, constantly ranks as a top small town to live in within the United States.
- This page is a guide for newcomers to get around the county, it will help you find information on a variety of things you might need as a newcomer to Seward County.
- Don’t forget to sign up for the Blue River Buzz to keep up to date about your new community and give us a like on facebook too!
Want to get in touch with a Meet & Greeter?
Pick your community for more information
We believe that:
- Seward County is a developing County that strives to enable the next generation to build a stronger, smarter and stickier Seward County.
- Seward County is the perfect place to raise a family and is known for its school system that nurtures bright young talent that can contribute towards economic growth and development.
- We look forward to receiving our visitor’s and newcomers and welcome you into our community! If you have any questions regarding traveling or moving into the county, please do not hesitate to contact the Seward County Chamber and Development Partnership at (402) 643-4189, we are here to help.