Greetings Seward County Newcomers!
- Our community is one of the top places to live in Nebraska and of course, constantly ranks as a top small town to live in within the United States.
- This page is a guide for newcomers to get around the county. It will help you find information on a variety of things you might need as a newcomer to Seward County.
- Don’t forget to sign up for our weekly newsletter, the Blue River Buzz, to keep up to date about your new community and give us a like on facebook too!
Blue River Buzz – A Community Newsletter
The Blue River Buzz is a weekly newsletter published by the Seward County Chamber and Development Partnership. It lists significant community-wide events, news, and useful information. Keep up-to-date at a click of a button!
Newcomers get a FREE goodie basket with information about Seward which includes coupons valued over $500
Pick Your Community For More I
We believe that:
- Seward County is a developing county that strives to enable the next generation to build a stronger and smarter Seward County.
- Seward County is the perfect place to raise a family. With strong schools and nurturing educators, students have many opportunities to succeed.
- We look forward to receiving our visitors and newcomers and welcome you into our community! If you have any questions regarding traveling or moving into the county, please do not hesitate to contact the Seward County Chamber & Development Partnership at (402) 643-4189, we are happy to help.
Next 4th of July Celebrations