- Pleasant Dale Lumber & Oil Co. (402-795-3290)
- 121 Main St, Pleasant Dale, NE 68423
- United States Postal Service (800-275-8777)
- 206 Ash St, Pleasant Dale, NE 68423
- T&S Services (402-795-2200)
- 105 Main St, Pleasant Dale, NE 68423
- Borgman’s Bar & Grill (402-795-2024)
- 201 Ash St, Pleasant Dale, NE 68423
- Lisa Wolf (402-795-5885)
- Uribe (402-467-1239)
- Ron’s Refuse (402-475-3392)
- The Garbage Company (402-643-2054)
- Norris Public Power District (402-643-2951)
- Hughes Net (877-715-482)
More information at https://pdale-ne.us/utilities/
How Pleasant Dale Was Named
Gen. Jacob Culber gave Pleasant Dale its name in 1871 and the town was settled along the Steam Wagon Road, about 8 years before the Atchison & Nebraska Railroad reached it in 1879.
Did you know?
The Twin Lakes project was located near Pleasant Dale, and in 1972 7th and 8th graders planted 40,000 trees on the 1,000-plus acrews in tribute to Sen. Stanley Matzke.